Conduro Ventures will help you with the rigorous challenges facing your healthcare organization.
What is HITRUST CFS?
The HITRUST Common Security Framework (CSF) is an information security framework, designed to increase compliance while minimizing impact, by aligning your existing security requirements with:
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH)
- Payment Card Industry (PCI)
- Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
Why use Conduro?
We are certified Common Security Framework Assessors, and we understand how to prepare healthcare organizations for HITRUST audit readiness. As former Business Associates, we understand the impact audit readiness has inside your organization. Our process is proven to address all the controls while minimizing impact on your daily business.
We work closely with your designated lead to provide these benefits:
- Customize assessments according to your compliance objectives
- Minimize operational impact with a single assessment designed to achieve compliance across multiple regulatory fields
- Limit audit redundancies by using past audit experience results, which reduces the impact on organizational resources
- Maximize efficiency by providing extended remediation times to ensure that compliance objectives are met prior to final reporting
Here’s How Conduro works
Our assessment process helps you align your security and privacy objectives to meet the state and federal healthcare regulations, all while maximizing efficiency and minimizing the impact on your organization before, during, and after your HITRUST audit.
- Analysis of current security environment
- Documentation preparation
- Tracking security control implementation for on-site assessments
- Examining documentation
- Conducting interviews
- Testing system components that fulfill required security controls
- Comparing pre-assessment efforts to assessment results, driving the remediation period before submission to HITRUST for certification
Contact us today for more information on HITRUST Assessment & Readiness.